Nomination dates: From 9am, Monday 4 February 2019 until 4pm, Friday 15 February 2019
Nominations received after this time and date will not be considered under any circumstances.
Manifesto deadline: 1pm, Wednesday 20 February 2019
If your manifesto is incomplete or missing after the deadline, you won’t be able to modify or change the content under any circumstances.
There are no compulsory meetings for any of the part-time roles except Student Trustees - you may choose to attend one of the compulsory sessions on Regulations and Budgets if you wish, but some of the information will not be accurate for part-time candidates.
Information relating to the Regulations and Budgets is included in the Candidate Handbook for the elections.
There are three identical meetings for Full-time Officers and Student Trustees to attend. You should attend one only of these meetings.
- 11:30am to 1pm, Monday 18 February 2019 Top Floor Conference Room, Devonshire House
- 5:30pm to 7pm, Monday 18 February 2019 Top Floor Conference Room, Devonshire House
- 3:30pm to 5pm, Thursday 21 February 2019 Top Floor Conference Room, Devonshire House
To sign up for one of these meetings:
Book through Doodle ».
Failure to attend any session without contacting us before 3:30pm on Thursday 21 February 2019 may result in your disqualification.
- 10:30am to 11:30am, Monday 18 February 2019 Room 12, Top Floor, Devonshire House
- 1pm to 2pm, Monday 18 February 2019 Room 12, Top Floor, Devonshire House
- 4:30pm to 5:30pm, Monday 18 February 2019 Room 12, Top Floor, Devonshire House
- 10am to 12 mid-day, Tuesday 19 February 2019 Room 12, Top Floor, Devonshire House
There is no sign-up for photography, just turn up to have your official candidate photograph taken. The Guild will use these images for Election Publicity so if you do not have a photograph taken then you will be represented by a blank image.
CANDIDATE BREAKFAST (WITH BREAKFAST)
- 8:30am to 9:30am, 25 Feb - 1 March 2019 inclusive DH1, Devonshire House.
Breakfast will be available from 8:30am. There will be information given out at 9am each morning and a member of the Advice Unit will also be present for wellbeing support.
Breakfast meetings are not compulsory for Student Trustees, just for the President and VP roles including VP PG.
The candidate debates will take place in voting week.
Before every debate, Xpression FM will want to interview the candidates who are in the debate for a minute on their manifesto.
The timings for the debates are as follows:
- 7pm until 9:30pm
- Location: Forum Street, Streatham campus
MONDAY 25 FEBRUARY 2019
- VP Postgraduate
- PVP Postgraduate Research
TUESDAY 26 FEBRUARY 2019
- VP Activities
- A.U. President
WEDNESDAY 27 FEBRUARY 2019
- VP Welfare & Diversity
- VP Education
THURSDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2019
- 4:15pm to 5pm, Friday 1 March 2019.
- Location: Pizza Italiano, DH2, Devonshire House.
- 7pm to 9:30pm.
- Location: The Ram bar, Devonshire House