TERMS AND CONDITIONS (SURVEY)
1. The Big Guild Survey is open from 10 May 2021 to Friday 11 June 17:00.
2. The Big Guild Survey and prize draw is open to all University of Exeter students. You will need a valid student number to complete the survey.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. The Big Guild Survey may only be completed once per student.
5. The winners will be chosen at random from among the completed entries received and will be notified of their prize by email, after the survey has closed.
6. All students who enter the prizedraw (either Streatham or St Luke's survey) will be entered into the prizedaw for one of 10 £20 voucher.
7. The Students’ Guild accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or that fail to reach the Students’ Guild by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via third parties or agents are invalid.
8. The Students’ Guild reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at any time.
9. The decision of the Students’ Guild is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (PRIZES)
You will be entered into a prize draw if you select yes at the end of the survey. Once the survey is closed, all students who clicked yes will be entered into the prize draw for one of 10 £20 voucher which will be chosen by a randomised system. Each winner will then be emailed with the details of how to secure their voucher.
The voucher is a £20 Takeaway voucher for Deliveroo, JustEat or UberEats via Huggg.me website. If you aren't based in the UK, another voucher will be provided or an equivalent amount.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email email@example.com.