Please complete the form to apply for a grant.
Make sure that you attach a fully researched budget detailing all associated costs.
Once submitted, the following steps will be taken:
- The application pack will be reviewed by the panel, comprising the Societies Officers and Mini-Forum rep responsible for your society, with advice from the Societies and Media Co-ordinator.
- If the application passes this stage you will be asked to come and pitch your proposal to the panel
- The panel will decide if any grant is to be allocated and this decision will be approved by the Societies Executive Committee.
Before you start, carefully consider the following:
- What the project is
- The purpose of the project
- The impact and benefit of the project to your members
- The impact and benefit of the project to the wider University or Students’ Guild
- The impact and benefit of the project to the wider Exeter community
- The way the project increases diverse participation
- Whether or not the project raises the profile of the society locally, nationally or internationally
We encourage you to email email@example.com if you have any questions, or would like to discuss an application.
The term three deadline for society grant applications is Monday 22nd May 2017.