About the Print Room
Need to print something? The Students' Guild Print Room is located on the Mezzanine Level of the Forum, opposite the main library entrance. We can be found immediately at the top of the flight of stairs adjacent to the Student Information Desk.
Monday - Friday, 9:00-17:00
View price list (PDF)
We provide the main facility for students on campus for black and white and colour printing, photocopying, binding, laminating and other finishing work.
We also sell a variety of stationery including a range of upcycled products. Competitively priced printer cartridges can also be ordered from the Print Room – just come in with your printer cartridge number and/or your printer model number.
The Print Room is open to all customers, not just students of the University of Exeter, so everyone is able to benefit from the competitive prices we are able to offer as part of the Students' Guild.
Submission of PhD Theses for Students Off-Campus
We are able to print and bind PhD theses for students who are not on campus, and can submit these for you via the SID desk in the Forum providing you provide us with the submission form. (Please note that we do not advise you requesting us to send your documents to offices on campus using the Internal Mail system as they cannot be tracked and may become lost). If you would like us to submit work for you please follow these instructions.
- Email your thesis to us as a single PDF file, and also attach your submission forms.
- Include in your email:
- How many copies you need
- Your requirement for black and white or colour and for single or double sided printing
- The type of binding you require
- Any additional instructions
- We will print and bind the work to your requirements, and will email you back when this is done.
- When you hear back from us, you can telephone to make payment by bank card.
- Once this payment has been received your work will be submitted to the SID desk.
If you have any further questions, please email us and we will be happy to answer them. Please note that this service is only available for PhD theses, when accompanied with a submission form.