To work with the Sabbatical Officers to ensure the Guild is effective in its representation of international students within the University.
- To work most closely with the Guild President on representing International Students.
- To work with Vice-Presidents according to their portfolio for specific issues relating to International Student representation.
- VP Education - for all and specific undergraduate issues relating to academic matters
- VP Welfare & Diversity - for specific cultural and international issues regarding wellbeing, accommodation and welfare
- VP Activities - for issues around International Societies and inclusion in democratic and volunteering projects
- VP Taught Postgraduates - for issues around specific PGT probelms for International Students
- VP Research Postgraduates - for issues aroud specific PGR probelms for International Students