Easter Bank Holiday closure and where you can still get support.
Your Students’ Guild will be closed from 17:00 Wednesday 13 April until 09:00 on Tuesday 19 April, which means that student services including Advice, Activities and Voice won’t be open for support - any queries will be actioned when we return.
Your Officer team will be off over the Spring Break, at differing times until 3 May. If you need to get in touch with them, get in touch via email and they’ll get back to you when they can when they return from leave.
What support can I get over the Spring Break?
The University have certain services available over the break, click here to find out more.
Our Advice Service will be closed from 17:00 on 13 April until 09:00 on 19 April, and the team will be available to support after the break as usual.
You can get support with:
- Mind – Mind offer support and advice if you’re having problems with mental health.
- NHS – The NHS can offer services including emergency support.
- The Moorings @ Devon offer out of hours mental health support between 18:00 – 00:00 to anyone aged 16+ in the Devon area.
- If you’re not in Exeter and you need urgent mental health support , then you can find your local Urgent Mental Health Line here
- Samaritans – If you are in need of someone to talk to then Samaritans can support in that way. Call 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re looking for some tips with your revision, we’ve got some information here.
Have a lovely Spring Break and we’ll see you very soon!