Have a say on the future of the Guild @ St. Lukes
The Students’ Guild are currently consulting students about the future of representation and the provision of Guild services on the St Luke’s campus, and as a student studying at St Luke’s or RILD, or currently on a placement for a medical or teaching degree, we want to hear from you.
We have put together a short survey asking you what representation and services you would like to see (http://bit.ly/2TxvSRo).
We are also holding drop-in sessions with your Sabbatical Officers and staff support over the next week in G47:
- Tuesday 7 May, 10:00-12:00 - Tom Clemo, Academic Impact Co-ordinator (St Luke's)
- Tuesday 7 May, 13:30-15:30 - Warren Bingham-Roberts, VP Education
Wednesday 8 May, 14:00-16:00 - Rose Ahier, VP Welfare and Diversity Cancelled
- Thursday 9 May, 14:00-16:00 - Josh Hale, Community Engagement Co-ordinator
- Tuesday 14 May, 10:00-12:00 - Tom Clemo, Academic Impact Co-ordinator (St Luke's)
- Friday 17 May, 14:00-16:00 - Josip Martincic, VP Postgraduate