Societies Executive Rep Duties
The Societies’ Executive committee have a number of overall duties:
- Attend the Societies’ Executive meetings (a rotation of affiliations, grant funding and Societies' Executive Core Meetings.
- Affiliate appropriate new societies wishing to join the Students’ Guild as part of Societies' Executive.
- Distribute the Students’ Guild Society Grant funding in conjunction with the Societies Officers.
- Represent the societies within their Mini Forum group:
- Chair and oversee regular meetings of their Mini Forum group. The aim of these groups being to share best practice, achievements and problems.
- Lead discussions within Mini Forums to provide feedback on initiatives, projects and issues aimed and/or related to societies within Activities & Volunteering, Students’ Guild and University.
- Regularly communicate the information gained from Mini Forums to the Societies’ Executive Core meetings and Vice-President Activities, where appropriate.
- Ensure good working relationships and communications are maintained within the Students’ Guild.