Lead on Democracy and Student Activities
Lead, promote, and champion successful Student Activities at Exeter: be they the student medias, volunteering, societies, or student groups. Uphold student democracy assisting and ensuring that students engage with, make change, and lead their Students' Guild.
- Promotes and champions involvement in, and the success of, student Societies, the student Media, RAG, and Exeter Student Volunteers;
- Takes a Sabbatical lead on elections and the democratic structures of the Guild;
- Champions wider involvement in the Guild representative structures;
- Leads on the employability agenda within the Guild; ensuring student views are heard by Employability & Graduate Development;
- Direct Sabbatical Officer support for DVP Games and Campaigns;
- Direct Sabbatical Officer support for DVP Societies.