Ram Kitchen Supervisor (Term-time only)
Salary: £19,019 - £20,568 per year, (pro-rata £13,530 - £14,632 per year)
Hourly rate: £10.02 - £10.84 per hour
Hours: 36.5 per week, 32 weeks p/a (term-time only)
An exciting opportunity to join the University of Exeter Students’ Guild catering team as a kitchen supervisor for the on-campus student union pub: The Ram.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced individual whose key role will be to help support the operational running of The Ram’s kitchen.
A keen passion for food and experience working in a time pressured environment is essential.
The successful candidate will play a vital team role by leading shifts, being a key figure developing the team of student staff, whilst upholding all relevant food, health and safety policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Pro-actively support the management on a day to day basis.
- To assist with staff training, rota schedules, team recruitment and the supervision of staff, in-line with budgeted targets.
- Ensuring quality standards are kept and margins are met.
- Taking responsibility for the quality of every dish served.
- Assist with the ordering and controlling of stock.
This is a permanent term-time only position that will be on a rotated shift pattern, including evening and weekend shifts.
For further particulars please see the job description.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted, all applications must be on our application form
Deadline for all applications is 8am, Friday 30th August 2019. Interviews will be held the following week.