Work with Us!
The University of Exeter Students’ Guild is recognised as one of the UK’s leading students’ unions. We exist to support, represent and provide services to the 20,000+ diverse students at the University.
The Guild is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
There are currently no vacancies
Students’ Guild benefits for staff with a full year working contract (pro rata benefits may apply for less than full year contracts):
- 36.5 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday plus Bank and Public holidays
- cycle scheme (after six months)
- Free sight tests with Specsavers (after six months)
- better than statutory pension scheme (dependent upon salary)
- potential on-campus parking permits for employees living outside of EX1, EX2 and EX4 postcodes, by application
- enhanced parental leave (after qualifying period)
- access to 24-hour confidential employee advice service