Organise a movie night with your household bubble
2. Treat you and your household to a pamper night!
3. Host a come dine with me style competition with your household
4. Visit a local beach– will Exmouth, Sidmouth, Teignmouth, Dawlish or Budleigh Salterton be your choice?
5. Visit some of the local woodlands and get some fresh air!
6. Visit one of the local National Trust properties we have in Devon!
7. Try out one of the many independent restaurants and cafés in Exeter with your bubble!
8. Sign up to one of our 300 societies
9. Explore Exeter’s 6 valley parks!
10. Offer to help your neighbours with shopping or other tasks
11. Attend one of our fitness societies in person sessions!
12. Learn a new skill you’ve always wanted to try
13. Sign up to volunteer
14. Fundraise for a charity
15. Learn more about Black History/the Black Lives Matter Movement
16. Learn a new language
17. Take a course – there are loads of free courses on FutureLearn!
18. Start a blog
19. Sort out your old photos and make a scrapbook
20. Make a bucket list
21. Learn to DJ
22. Start a YouTube Channel
23. Binge watch a boxset you’ve been meaning to watch
24. Learn how to bake
25. Learn sign language
26. Start a journal
27. Sort out your unwanted clothes to donate to charity
28. Write a novel
29. Try out virtual tours of the world’s top attractions
30. Organise a karaoke night with your bubble
31. Sign up to be a Pen Pal
32. Attend one of our free Get Connected Virtual events
33. Learn to play a music instrument
34. Take on a fitness challenge
35. Declutter your space
36. Attend a virtual gig
37. Try out a virtual escape room
38. Learn first aid
39. Start a book club
40. Upcycle your clothes/furniture
41. Tackle an impossible jigsaw
42. Start reading that book that’s been sat on your shelf for a while!
43. Learn to cook something new
44. The lockdown favourite – host a virtual pub quiz
45. Update your CV
46. Catch up on sleep
47. Try out meditation
48. Organise your thoughts
49. Try out a new podcast
50. Learn a new word every day!
51. Donate to a food back
52. Take time for reflection
53. If you need someone to talk to, give Nightline a call
54. Host a virtual festival with your bubble and livestream old performances
55. Re watch your favourite film
56. Unplug from technology
57. Support a local business online or visit in your bubble
58. Get your household together for a virtual theatre performance
59. Get in touch with a friend you’ve been meaning to contact
60. Have a garden? Why not spruce it up?
61. Visit a local zoo or aquarium with your bubble
62. Visit your local charity shop
63. Check in with your friends and family
64. Offer to walk a neighbour’s dog
65. Live stream the Northern Lights
66. Try out a crafts tutorial
67. Research your favourite conspiracy theory
68. Watch a documentary
69. Host a games night for your bubble
70. Create a mood board on Pinterest
71. Watch a TED Talk
72. Give a TED talk
73. Give a yoga tutorial a go
74. Go on a virtual date
75. Make your own sourdough starter and feed it every day
76. Visit a museum
77. Visit a place of worship, reach out to multi-faith chaplaincy
78. Have a picnic
79. Research your family tree
80. Plan a holiday for the future to a destination you’ve always wanted to visit
81. Reach out to one of your course student representatives
82. Sign an online petition
83. Make sure you’ve registered to vote
84. Listen to an audio book
85. Write the first three chapters of your autobiography
86. Purchase a music membership and reignite your musical talent
87. Take up photography and photograph some memories
88. Get a paper published in an Academic Journal
89. Solve a mystery
90. Develop an idea for a new app
91. Try and hit 10,000 steps a day
92. Create a band
93. Make a playlist of your favourite songs
94. Sign up as a peer mentor
95. Get to that level you’ve been trying to reach on your favourite video game
96. Set you and your household a weekly fun challenge and see what you come up with
97. Create a virtual study group with course mates
98. Try and reduce your carbon footprint
99. Challenge your household to a bake off!