5 tips to boost your employability and help you get that Graduate job
You may feel like graduating in 3 years’ time is a long way off, but getting a head start on some of these in your first year will go a long way to making your CV look brilliant by your third year!
- Make time to get advice from the Career Services to start thinking about post-uni life!
- Use the Handshake App to attend networking events and to apply for jobs/internships.
- Apply for the Exeter Award, which will benefit your CV and help to develop transferable skills that are essential in the workplace.
- After getting your Exeter Award, you can apply for the Exeter Leaders Award, which allows you to practice a leadership activity!
- Participate in the Careers Mentor Programme to get a better idea of where you want to go with your career!