10 FUN THINGS TO DO AT EXETER
- Plan a day trip to Dawlish just ahead of Exmouth, and you must visit Funder Park!
- Go Karting at Raceworld Ltd
- Barbecue at Exmouth Beach to watch the sunset
- Have a picnic at ‘Northernhay Garden’ or by the Cathedral
- Bowling at ‘Tenpin’
- Bike riding by the Quay to explore the pastoral side of Exeter
- Grab a bite at some of Exeter’s most popular restaurants: IFood, Harry’s or Old Firehouse
- Spend the day at The Imperial (Wetherspoon) pub for a drink
- Visit the Ram for a break in your studies (you get the curly fries there!) The Ram also offers karaoke during the evening, allowing you to sing in front of an audience
- Visit Duryard Valley Park with a breathtaking view of rolling hills to watch the sunrise/sunset!
PS - I highly recommend joining group chats beforehand on social media (Facebook, WhatsApp or Instagram) it's a great way to meet new people before university starts!
Looking for more things to do? Have a look at Explore Exeter.