Vice-Chancellor Talk and Q&A
The programme for the session is outlined below:
- Welcome and introduction: Professor Lisa Roberts, Vice-Chancellor
Updates in relation to the themes below, in particular focussing on the current COVID-19 situation and our response, will be as follows:
- Teaching and learning - Professor Tim Quine, Deputy Vice-Chancellor for Education
- Our current operations - Mike Shore-Nye, Registrar and Secretary
- Equality, diversity and inclusion and wellbeing – Professor Janice Kay, Provost
- Update from Exeter Students’ Guild - Sunday Blake, President of Exeter Students’ Guild
The panel will then spend the remaining time answering as many questions as possible. Liv Harvey, VP Activities, and Penny Dinh, VP Education, will also be in attendance to answer any questions during the Q&A.
Questions can be submitted during the talk via the Q&A panel. To help the panel members to answer your questions, we’d be grateful if you could make sure they are as short and as clearly written as possible. If you could also include, at the beginning of your question, the name of the person you would like to direct the question to that would be appreciated.
LINK TO TEAMS EVENT
The event will be recorded so, if you’re not able to join us on 23 February, you will be able to access the recording by clicking on the event link after the live session has ended.