Online meeting (on Microsoft Teams) 19/11/2020 12:30
Guild Council is the Guild's representative body - it's members are the Full-Time Officers and College Officers. All students are welcome to attend. Please join via this link - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
2. FOR INFORMATION: COVID-19 Update - Student Groups.
An update on what is happening with Student Groups during the ongoing pandemic. Update on the byelaw amendment proposal from the September meeting.
3. FOR INFORMATION: COVID-19 Update - Education.
An update on the latest educational developments due to COVID-19.
4. FOR INFORMATION: The Guild's Governance Review.
An overview of the process and principles of the current review into the Guild's governance given by one of the external consultants.
5. FOR INFORMATION: Updates from the Full-Time Officers.
An opportunity for short updates from the Full-Time Officers and for College Officers to ask questions.
6. FOR DISCUSSION: Guild Council budget - discussing options.
Guild Council was presented with its budget for the year 2020-21 at the last meeting. This is an opportunity to start thinking about what this money could be spent on.
For reference: Presentation for meeting.
7. Any other business.