- Mobile phones (on or off)
- Any written notes anywhere (including on paper, on skin, or in pencil case)
- Turning over the question paper before you are told
- Starting writing early or not stopping when told
- Using any kind of correction fluid or tape
If you are found to have done any of these things it will be treated as if you had cheated.
If you have been informed there is an allegation of exam misconduct against you then please contact the Students’ Guild Advice Unit for advice. The way you complete the allegation form will have an impact on the penalty applied, so we advise you to consider how you want to admit (or not) the offence and then draft up your supporting statement. We can check your statement for and suggest any clarification before you send it back to the university