Come to the free Taster workshops in Forum Expo Lab 2 to see if the course is right for you:
- 17:00 - 20:00 Wednesday 27th February 2019, Queens LT1
Optimising Your Own Performance (OYOP) is effectively a mental fitness programme for life both inside and outside work. As with any other health-related programme, habituating an active approach to their own mental health means people become more adept at living in a progressively positive mental state.
By attending you will:
- Build a positive self-image
- Improve mental functioning
- Develop good quality decision-making
- Give people a wider sense of perspective
- Gain insight into how to improve relationships both inside and outside work
- Improve family dynamics
Who should attend?
People who want to be empowered, not just to ‘stand on their own two feet’ or be doing a bit better at work, but to have a sense of personal progression as they learn to optimise their own mental health and personal satisfaction. People who want to build the confidence and self-esteem to handle life's challenges more competently, resiliently and productively.
“Momentum's OYOP programme is an easy to follow and practical solution to a happier, more fulfilling approach to life”
Richard | MSc Student
What you need to know
The OYOP programme involves five one-day workshops with two months between each workshop. In between each workshop there are practices which can be easily absorbed into daily routines. The workshops and practices combine to build employee capability and enhance the way participants experience their lives.
Places are first come first served so e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place. Please ensure you are available for all of the planned sessions:
1. Foundations for Progress - 9 March 2019
2. Evolve Your Best Self - 4 May 2019
3. Making the Best Use of Your Mind - 5 June 2019
4. Making the Best Use of the World - 24 August 2019
5. Making Your Best Contribution - 19 September 2019