At some point during their time at University, most students will face some difficulties, or have an important decision to make. Our advice service offers free, confidential advice to students at Exeter. We are a separate organisation to the University and can provide an independent, honest perspective, as well as information that might be useful to you.
These pages contain information about some of the relevant University processes. We hope the information here is useful and we are happy to answer any questions our students might have. Over the coming months, we will be adding more information. In the meantime, contact us for advice on issues or processes related to your academic experience, including:
- Academic appeals
- Academic misconduct processes
- Changing course
- Complaints about your University experience
- Fitness to Practice procedures
- Interrupting study
- Mitigation and telling the University about personal difficulties
- Student conduct and related disciplinary processes
Any student seeking further advice from us, should email email@example.com.