Housemate Finder

Usually, you will need to get written permission from your landlord to find another student to take over your tenancy. If you find yourself in this position, we would recommend getting in contact with the Advice Unit and sending over your housing contract for us to look through and advise

If you have agreement from your landlord to find a replacement tenant, or if you are looking for a housemate/s for the next academic year, the best places to look are the message board at Exeter StudentPad ( - contact the advice unit for login details) or the housemate finder page at Accommodation for Students ( ). You can also look at the University’s electronic noticeboard ( )

University of Exeter Students' Guild is a Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered Charity Number: 1136468 Company Number: 7217324; registered in England and Wales Registered office: Devonshire House, Stocker Road, Exeter, EX4 4PZ