Save Our Societies
Do you want to bring back a society which has gone dormant within the last 2 years?
*The 2020/21 deadline for reviving dormant society is the 31st May. The process will re-open 1st October for 2021/22*
Here's how it works:
- Take a look at the list of dormant societies here. If you are interested in bringing one back, email email@example.com to let us know and we can start the process.
- After an application form is completed, the society will be listed below for students to register interest.
- A dormant society needs to have at least 10 interested members to be considered for reactivation.
- Once a Society SOS has 10 interested members, their proposal will go to Societies Council to be voted on.
- If Societies Council agrees to the reactivation of the society, Activities will run an election so that any interested members can vote for the society's committee.
- Following the election, the new committee will be informed of the results and the society will become active again, with development guidance and support from the Activities Team.
Below are the societies currently in the process of re-affiliation! If any of the following groups are of interest to you please make sure you register your interest:
You can also register interest for newly proposed societies here.
Return to the About Societies page.