ICT Systems Coordinator
36.5 per week
The University of Exeter Students’ Guild has a vacancy for an ICT Systems Coordinator who will provide and oversee the provision of first, second and third line support to Guild staff and engaged student membership using Guild ICT. The role involves carrying out basic first line troubleshooting, maintenance and support.
Your remit will include:
Overseeing ICT installation
- Ensuring back-up systems operate effectively;
- Purchasing hardware and software;
- Providing the ICT technology infrastructures for an organisation;
- Contributing to organisational policy regarding quality standards and strategic planning
- Leading all ICT Projects within the Guild
- Representing the Guild’s ICT at University management level.
- Budget setting and line management
Additionally, you will be the main liaison person responsible for communication with the external ICT supplier on behalf of the Guild. The role will have the delegated authority to escalate and co-ordinate 2nd/3rd line issues and service requests with the external ICT Supplier, which the resolutions of incidents, problems, and requests will be logged and monitored, informing management of any issues.
Deadline for all applications is 8am on Tuesday 17 May 2016. Interviews will be held week beginning 23 May 2016.